Amazon Prime Video

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tin Pot

Guru
Does anyone else have this service?

How do you filter out all the crap movies and shows?

I dont mean the ones you don’t like because they aren’t to your taste I mean the huge heap of crap on there that was made by a few idiots with a camcorder and no real jobs or life prospects.

I’ve tried Amazon but got no response.

potsy

Rambler
Not sure you can.

I got it to catch up on a few shows and am not impressed with the selection of movies, doubt I'll keep it much longer.

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
I don't think you can. And boy is there a lot of crap on Amazon :laugh:
True, but there is some good stuff as well. Not everything is included in your Prime membership, so you still have to pay for some stuff, but as fas as I can see, if you are willing to pay Amazon's going rate, you can get just about anything broadcastable via their video service.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
True, but there is some good stuff as well. Not everything is included in your Prime membership, so you still have to pay for some stuff, but as fas as I can see, if you are willing to pay Amazon's going rate, you can get just about anything broadcastable via their video service.
o

That is true enough, and i do like Bosch which is free, but still a lot if it is rubbish.:okay:

Slick

Guru
I have it although to be honest I've never really watched much on it. Mrs Slick likes some of the box sets but are the movie's not more a suggestion based on your previous choices?

iandg

Legendary Member
Just finished 1st series of Vikings and Sneaky Pete. Tried American Gods - too bizarre.

Bosch - very good, as in the 'just one more episode' hook leads to binge watching.
Hand of God - worth watching too.

There is a lot of crap to avoid as well. Most programs have some reviews, generally I find the more reviews it has the better it is, as a guide in addition to the star ratings. Think its as nobody actually gets to the end and bothers to actually write a review for the proper garbage.

Top Bottom