Amazon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
As it's pay day I went on Amazon and treat myself a little (book, film, cd). When it came to checkout they gave me £10 off my order for joining their DVD rental scheme (£3.99 for 2 films per month with free postage). A good deal no?

I was going to do this anyway with them or somebody else. Do you use mail order DVD rental? Are they any good?

Cathryn

Legendary Member
That's a great deal. Is it an introductory offer and what does it change to? I use Tesco which is £7.99 for one film at a time (though as many as i can sit through). I really like it. I like foreign films and have worked my way through my local Blockbusters (apart from the Japanese horror movies I'm too young for) so it's been a fantastic invention.

But I may change loyalties for that kind of price!!

Keith Oates

Janner
Not really inot films so for me it would be a waste of money. I'm saying this because I know they wouldn't post them out to Vietnam, so have to feel I'm not missing out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
I've had this months two films and they were:-
i)City of God which was outstanding in all respects.
ii)Dylan Moran - Monster.:biggrin:

I think I might up my rations as there is a lot of good films to choose from compared to my local video shop and the crap pirates of crap films I can get through workmates.

mondobongo

Über Member
Do you get to choose which films or do you have to compile a list? Which they then send you a film off. Was with Love Film but hated the total randomness of what Films would be sent out.

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
Hi mondobongo, I got to pick a list from their not inconsiderable back catalogue and they are sent in the order on the list.

Next up is "My neighbour Toturo". A Japanese U rated animation.

Top Bottom