Ambrosia 19 Extra Super Elite Rims - Anyone know the original tyre and inner tube size?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IanB41

Hi all. My Bianchi has Ambrosia 19 Extra super elite rims. Does any one know the original tyre and inner tube size. The original tyres have just about given up and i cant see any size on them. Thanks for any help. Cheers. Ian

raleighnut

Legendary Member
At a guess 25 or 28s, a picture of the old un might help as for the innertube as long as the width is the same you'll be fine although tubes often come with a range of sizes e.g. 23-28 mm.

Really though your best bet is to take the bike to a shop and ask for some tyres to fit it, they'll be able to tell the size at a glance.

vickster

Legendary Member
Find the original spec for the bike through Google, it should give the tyre size :smile: as said the tube just has to be in the right range for the tyre size

Ajax Bay

Guru
i cant see any size on them.
Take the trouble to look a bit more thoroughly. There will be text on the tyre sidewall saying 622-25 or similar. 25mm is the nominal width of the tyre. Your choice of tyre width will likely be limited by the space between the fork and space between the chainstays/seatstays and as the outside rim width on these Ambrosia 19 Extra super elite rims is 20mm, 32mm is the widest tyre you'd safely fit.
You'll want 18-25 inner tubes.

Top Bottom