England : Buckinghamshire Amersham - ToB - Oxford (36 miles) Sat 9th Sept

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Hah! 07:57. I'll give it a shot but attempts to get across London that quick are usually screed up by Thameslink Great Northern running late.

I've got an hour to go the whole 2 miles between St Pancras to Marylebone. I reckon I can make it.
I'll keep my eye out for you though.

steverob

Guru
See you then - will you be by the village hall carpark?. It looks like you're waiting for a motley crue of riders on assorted bikes, and I suspect I won't be the first down the hill.
I'll wait on the grass verge on the left just as you come to the crossroads. Will be on a black and orange Trek bike (unlikely there'll be anyone else waiting there, but you never know).

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Hah! 07:57. I'll give it a shot but attempts to get across London that quick are usually screed up by Thameslink Great Northern running late.
Only at Little port and already running late, which is unusually poor. I wonder if they've taught the train where Cambridge North and King's Cross stations are, or figured out how to couple carriages at Cambridge yet? I may not see you until Amersham.

PaulRide

Always at opposition
I've been trying to work out whether the intercept point is where Horton Hill turns into Bayswater Road, that sharp right by Stanton St John, and also whether I can summon up the energy to ride across from Shirburn to see them whizz past. The sun is out, I have nothing I really need to be doing...

Top Bottom