Amflow tl carbon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tinywheels

Veteran
Location
South of hades
This looks interesting, seems like good value.
I've been sniffing around for a bike to get my lardy butt out more. This might be it.
Anyone got experience of this brand?
Any thoughts?
 

Webbo2

Veteran
It’s rather heavy 22kg plus.
 
I am currently mulling over buying an electric mountain bike and so checked out Amflow. I noticed this model and I agree it does look really good if you want a touring anywhere bike . My local dealer has it marked as sold out and I notice one or two others are taking pre orders for November.

I shall be interested to hear your feedback if you find one
 
OP
OP
tinywheels

tinywheels

Veteran
Location
South of hades
seems it's not an easy bike to find.
Pre order only. The spec is amazing and when combined with the motor and battery size it has no obvious challengers. The Amflow mountain bikes seem well thought of.
I'm just struggling with buying something I cant see nor ride.
 
Top Bottom