Amy Winehouse

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Disgruntled Goat said:
Sings "They tried to make me go to rehab but I said no,no,no"

Then she goes to rehab.

Bloody hypocrite.
No, she's just resigned so that she can clear her name.

Danny

Legendary Member
Personally I'm glad she has - assuming she has really recognised she has a major drug problem, and it is not just a PR stunt.

She has a lot of talent but will probably be dead in a few years if she doesn't get herself sorted out.

Dave5N

Über Member
Dannyg said:
Personally I'm glad she has - assuming she has really recognised she has a major drug problem, and it is not just a PR stunt.

She has a lot of talent but will probably be dead in a few years if she doesn't get herself sorted out.

Good career move though - look at Janis.

Not sure why everyone is so intrigued with someone who looks like she got repeatedly trapped in a door, sounds like a constipated chicken...and is so blindingly incompetent at life they have to wreck themselves with drugs. Hope she gets it sorted for all our sakes.

It's pathetic IMO.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
She's got a great voice though, and if I was a smackhead I'd probably fancy her.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Kirstie said:
Not sure why everyone is so intrigued with someone who looks like she got repeatedly trapped in a door, sounds like a constipated chicken...and is so blindingly incompetent at life they have to wreck themselves with drugs. Hope she gets it sorted for all our sakes.

It's pathetic IMO.
Here here.

No-one has mentioned the fact that she earns a huge amount of money yet, a subject which would have dominated the thread had it been about a footballer.

Top Bottom