1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An embarassing penis question for the ladies

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Cycling Naturalist, 21 Feb 2008.

1. Cycling Naturalist

Cycling Naturalist Legendary Member

Do you get spam emails offering penis enlargements? Or is there some way in which the spammers just target men?

2. surfgurl

surfgurl New Member

I often get these emails. Even with the word girl in the email address.

3. Maz

Maz Guru

It's not called e-male for nothing.

4. Tim Bennet.

Tim Bennet. Entirely Average Member

Slow down there there Mr Stevens. You haven't established the validity of your basic premise. How do you know these spammers are even targeting 'all men'. I heard their market research was quite thorough and only those in need received such emails.

5. Cycling Naturalist

I'd wondered because I heard of them, but never received one. :angry:

Actually, I get them by the dozen. xx( And none of them work. xx(

6. I was under the impression that these emails were only sent to people who had been'a'lookin' for similar products!

7. Cycling Naturalist

How can pills and pumps be regarded as similar? :angry:

8. wafflycat

wafflycat New Member

Once I informed the senders that I had no need of their services as Mr Wafflycat's family jewels are perfectly enormous and in excellent working order, they went away :angry:

9. redcogs

redcogs New Member

massive!

10. trustysteed

trustysteed Guest

11. Cycling Naturalist

It's quite a good site - there's a facility for linking your entry to your employer's website. :angry:

12. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

when i had a hotmail account i regularly got spam for hair loss treatments and breast enlargement. neither was needed as i have plenty of hair and big enough moobs as it is :angry:

13. Maz

Maz Guru

We never used to get v1agr4 spam at work, but somebody's obviously not shredded our 'secure' paper waste and sold on our email addresses.

14. Since I stopped using hotmail i don't get penis enlargement emails any more. Best thing was I was once lecturing to 200 first years and a 'would you like penis enlargement' window flashed up on the projector screen. Obviously some joker had put it on there. Oh how we all laughed.

15. Cycling Naturalist

But only because they thought it was the first question in the exam. :angry: