An embarassing penis question for the ladies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

surfgurl

I often get these emails. Even with the word girl in the email address.

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
the spammers just target men
Slow down there there Mr Stevens. You haven't established the validity of your basic premise. How do you know these spammers are even targeting 'all men'. I heard their market research was quite thorough and only those in need received such emails.

OP
OP
Cycling Naturalist
Tim Bennet. said:
Slow down there there Mr Stevens. You haven't established the validity of your basic premise. How do you know these spammers are even targeting 'all men'. I heard their market research was quite thorough and only those in need received such emails.

I'd wondered because I heard of them, but never received one. :angry:

Actually, I get them by the dozen. xx( And none of them work. xx(

wafflycat

Once I informed the senders that I had no need of their services as Mr Wafflycat's family jewels are perfectly enormous and in excellent working order, they went away :angry:

redcogs

Guru
massive!

Maz

Guru
We never used to get v1agr4 spam at work, but somebody's obviously not shredded our 'secure' paper waste and sold on our email addresses.

Since I stopped using hotmail i don't get penis enlargement emails any more. Best thing was I was once lecturing to 200 first years and a 'would you like penis enlargement' window flashed up on the projector screen. Obviously some joker had put it on there. Oh how we all laughed.

OP
OP
Cycling Naturalist
Kirstie said:
Since I stopped using hotmail i don't get penis enlargement emails any more. Best thing was I was once lecturing to 200 first years and a 'would you like penis enlargement' window flashed up on the projector screen. Obviously some joker had put it on there. Oh how we all laughed.

But only because they thought it was the first question in the exam. :angry:

Top Bottom