An Embuggerance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

Iris Murdoch had it too

Abitrary

Chuffy said:
Er, 'Good Omens' shurely?

Yes, very sad news.;)
I liked his statement though, very Pratchett. :tongue:

Yikes, sorry.... thinking about a different author. I'll go and give a bit of advice in the technical section whilst you grieve

Abitrary said:
Yikes, sorry.... thinking about a different author. I'll go and give a bit of advice in the technical section whilst you grieve
You'll be gone a while. He ain't dead yet.
How do you cope, knowing that in a few years your (pretty damn fine in his case) brain is going to turn to mulch?

spesh

Chuffy said:
How do you cope, knowing that in a few years your (pretty damn fine in his case) brain is going to turn to mulch?

I suppose one can be philosophical about it, and try to live your life to the fullest extent before you lose your faculties.

Easier said than done... ;)

Arch

Married to Night Train
spesh said:
I suppose one can be philosophical about it, and try to live your life to the fullest extent before you lose your faculties.

Easier said than done... ;)

For me, it would be living life to the full, and being able to time the suicide just before the faculties went. I wouldn't want to put anyone through looking after me....

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Arch said:
For me, it would be living life to the full, and being able to time the suicide just before the faculties went. I wouldn't want to put anyone through looking after me....

I agree. Make sure you write a Living Will too, though just in case. I know they are not yet legally binding but they can at least perhaps persuade people to let you die with dignity when the time comes...

Top Bottom