An experiment......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
OK, some trust is required here. I'm not sure this experiment has a firm objective, but it may go some way to disclosing members' mindsets.

In the morning, just note and report back here how long after waking you first think of cycling, be it bikes, rides, women/blokes on bikes, bike racing/touring....you get the idea.

Shaun will give a generous prize to whoever thinks of bikes first......or maybe he won't:biggrin:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
I'm ahead in this one I think. I'm setting my alarm tonight (now) as it's straight out on the bike tomorrow first thing. I've even got my maps out on the table to pick up before I go.

Noodley

I've just swapped my 'best' saddle onto my summer bike (guaranteed faffing tomorrow as it'll not be set properly), removed rear light from the saddlepack, and sorted out my cycling clothes for tomorrow...water bottles made up and in the fridge, rolls made to eat first thing and wallet placed in jersey for Cafe stop...

I have to pick eck up at 7.30 so I am guaranteed to have a restless night thinking I'll sleep in ;)

OP
OP
Gerry Attrick

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
OK, I'll let you have that one:smile:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
twentysix by twentyfive said:
I'm ahead in this one I think. I'm setting my alarm tonight (now) as it's straight out on the bike tomorrow first thing. I've even got my maps out on the table to pick up before I go.

Gerry Attrick said:
Ah no. It only counts from the time you wake tomorrow.

Well the alarm went off and my first thought was "It's time to get ready for my bike ride"

Does that count? ;)

Noodley

I woke up before the alarm and thought 'Is it time to get up yet to go for a bike ride?'...the answer was 'near enough' so I did...

What was the experiment? ;);)

Top Bottom