England : Nottinghamshire An informal cycling club / group in Nottingham?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Rob3rt, what both you and I know is that almost every club out there has informal sections and members, however there are so many scare stories written by inexperienced people that it can stop people joining them.

A mate of a mates second cousin told me, well he did not actually tell me but his sisters friends uncle did because he knew of a bloke that was into surfing that you had to be able to ride at 35mph for a week nonstop to belong to his grandads cycling club.

endoman

I think @endoman might belong to that lot!

Yep that's me, not group riding at the moment after my crash though, but yes, we a re a friendly bunch with at least 3 rides every Sunday.

endoman

I'm hoping to join the Bolsover & DIstrict Cycle Club http://www.bolsoveranddistrictcyclingclub.org.uk/ next Sunday for my first club experience, the forum is a little dead, but they have a group on Facebook, they at least from the outside seem a friendly bunch.

Alan...

9 o'clock we have A and B rides from same departure point, outside Bella Bleu restaurant centre of Bolsover. A little later, 10 I think is a " social ride"
A is brisk paced, 60 odd miles ish with cafe, but no one gets left and we wait at top of hills, this weekend is scheduled to be hilly. B is shorter and a bit slower again with cafe. Social is what it says on the tin, 30 - 40 easy with cafe. Keep an eye on facebook, Plenty activity there, we are looking at a new website at the moment.

D

Deleted member 26715

I will be doing the Social to start with, having no reference point to work with, using the theory, start at the bottom & either stay there or move on up :biggrin:

Alan...

Top Bottom