And a hello from Aspull

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aspull Velo

Regular
Hi all

I've been viewing this forum for a while now and finally decided to sign up and join in. In the last 18 months I've rediscovered the sheer joy of the bicycle after a break of almost 20 years.

My bike will appear very basic to many on here. It's a Felt Z100 but for me it's wonderful!

I commute everyday to work on my bike and get out as often as possible at the weekend. As we are in the depths of winter I decided to indulge in a little restoration project after rescuing an old GT MtB from someone's garage for a tenner. It's been a lot of fun and I'm chuffed with the results so far.

Finally, for those that are curious, Aspull lies directly between Bolton and Wigan in Lancashire. I'm a Bolton lad born and bred.

Cheers

Jonathan

endoman

Know Aspull well, but it is Wigan for sure. I'll be riding the Etape with a mate who lives down the hill next to the canal. Enjoy the riding.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Welcome from down the road near Tyldesley,join in,you will be made very welcome on this site and we go on some good forum rides with compulsary cake stop !

Top Bottom