And hello from me..

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by outlash, 8 Aug 2012.

1. outlash

outlash also available in orange

Hi, I'm Tony and I reside in St. Neots, Cambridgeshire. After teaching my eldest to ride his bike without stabilisers, I thought 'I could get into a bit of cycling' so here I am :smile:.

I've currently got a sub-standard mtb (Optima Beartrap, £20 from my brother in law) but I'm looking at road bikes as and when money is available (that B'twin triban 3 looks great value for money :smile: ). In the meantime, I'm looking at spending a little bit at making the aforementioned bike a little bit more at home on the road. There will be questions!

Tony.

2. Cheshire Celt

Cheshire Celt Legend

Welcome

3. MrJamie

MrJamie Oaf on a Bike

Welcome :cheers:

4. sittingbull

sittingbull Über Member

Hello and :welcome:

5. Berties

Berties Fast and careful!

Hello and welcome to cyclechat

6. Cammykaze

Cammykaze New Member

Welcome to the site outlash! Cycling new starter myself, I'm sure you will love it. Cycling would be a great family activity. Unfortunately in my case the little one is a bit young for the cycling at 5 months :laugh: otherwise he'd be out with me all the time.

7. OP
    OP
    outlash

outlash also available in orange

Thanks guys :smile:. Cammykaze, my eldest is bugging me everyday, yours soon will!

Tony.

8. Cammykaze

Cammykaze New Member

I hope so and look forward to it ^_^

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice