..... and the next Dr Who is.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Peter Capaldi has announced that he is leaving Dr Who after this series and there is a lot of speculation over who takes over with lots of lists, some less bizarre and far fetched than others

Then there is the announcement that all betting has been suspended on Kris Marshall due to a massive surge in bets, suggesting that the real reason he left the role in "Death in Paradise" is that he has already signed as the next occupant of the Tardis

Who do you think should be the next Dr Who .... and why?

potsy

Rambler
Then there is the announcement that all betting has been suspended on Kris Marshall due to a massive surge in bets,
I can see him doing it, exactly the sort of madcap actor the show seems to attract.
Unfortunately I won't be watching as the last couple of series have finished off my limited interest.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
I can see him doing it, exactly the sort of madcap actor the show seems to attract.
I think you mean "talented and versatile actor." Olivia Coleman would be perfect - the best Doctors (including Capaldi, Tennant and Baker, T) have a mix of her characters from Green Wing and Broadchurch.

As to the betting on Marshall - when was the last time that a bookie's favourite got this sort of role?

OP
OP
U

ufkacbln

To quote her from the 50th Anniversary "Spoof" when they were talking about who would be in. the 50th Anniversary Special

"They haven't asked me yet... and I am in Everything!"

She would be good, and some of the Broadchurch team are moving across to the Dr Who team, so there is a tried and trusted connection there

It would also fit in the "theme" where so many Tardis occupants have appeared in the show previously

AndyRM

XOXO
Bring back Tom Baker

He's *sort of* back, though in audiobook format, which are very good!

Top Bottom