...and then there were two

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
Fnaar said:
No, what you think is your full account of unconditional love suddenly doubles in value. Go for it!
xx(:smile::sad::smile::eek::smile:

Two smashing bundles of fun rather than one? What's to question? Life's too short (and there's always enough love to go round). If I had any advice it would be don't leave too much of an age gap between children - go to it man!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Congratulations one and all! While I was with my sis and new nephew last week she mentioned deciding whether to sell outgrown babygrows or keep them "for the next one", so it seems she hasn't been put off!

At this rate, we'll soon have a creche!

Congratulations to you all! My little bundles are now 2 years old and 3 months old. Having the second certainly leads to a more interesting time at home!! xx(

Seriously though the second is so much easier than the first. You know which end is which for a start!

Hugo15

Über Member
Thanks for all the congrats guys. Mum and baby are still in hospital due to emergency sun-roof style delivery. Both are thankfully OK and they will be allowed home tomorrow xx(.

Currently making the most of the peace and quiet, surfing the net and watching the rugby. Not sure how I am going to survive in a house full of girls!! Anyone got any tips?

Top Bottom