1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

...and then there were two

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Sh4rkyBloke, 24 Sep 2007.

1. Sh4rkyBloke

Sh4rkyBloke Jaffa Cake monster

I've been out of the loop for a few days so I thought I'd come back for a visit and to say 'Hello' to one and all (except Bonj, just so he has something to moan about, and is duty bound to call me a fascist nazi or something similar :biggrin:)

Also, I'm a Daddy again!! :biggrin:

My second little Daughter was born on Tuesday and weighed in at 7lb 5oz. Sleep has been a bit lacking recently, but all is well with the world (obviously I haven't been cycling for a few days, or that would probably not be the case!).

Just thought I'd let the world know about the new little bundle of joy in my life. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

2. buggi

buggi Bird Saviour

congrats x

3. Maggot

Maggot Star of BBC 5Lives Ballot Box Brigade

Many congratulations:tongue:

4. Hugo15

Hugo15 Über Member

Congratulations! Mrs Hugo15 is in the early stages of labour as I type this. Little Hugo15 number 2 is on their way.

5. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

It's baby time!

Congratulations. More fun ahead!

6. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

nice one sh4rkybloke! sleep while you can.

congrats to hugo51 in advance.

7. andyoxon

andyoxon Veteran

Many congrats - Make the most of it - they'll be nagging you for the latest Nintendo DSs with puppy games before you know it. (like our two: 6&9) :biggrin:

Andy

8. Fnaar

Fnaar Smutmaster General

9. Cathryn

Cathryn California Correspondant

How exciting. All these CC babies. Congrats and GOOD LUCK as appropriate!!!

10. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

<steps away nervously in case it's infectious> Congratulations!

11. Hugo15

Hugo15 Über Member

Well Mrs Hugo15 gave birth to my second daughter the early hours of this morning. Weighed in at 8 lbs 7 oz. Mother and baby are both doing fine.

12. Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse New Member

Congrats Sharkey and good luck to Hugo.

Why is it called Labour anyway? It's not as if they actually DO anything - other than labour the point about how allegedly painful it is, pah. THEY'VE never been kicked in the nads.

13. Scoosh

Scoosh Velocouchiste Staff Member

Many congrats Sh4rkyBloke :biggrin::biggrin: !!

Isn't this forum great for sharing our personal joys, successes, hurts etc. ?
    Then all these strangers join in to support, encourage, laugh with us -cry with us :sad:, even - makes me feel part of a big, caring family ! :sad::sad:;)

So now we wait for good news from Hugo15 !
    Received as I was writing this ! Congrats to Mr/Mrs Hugo15 :biggrin::biggrin:

WELL DONE also to the ladies involved - I am told that it's you who actually do the hard work at these times :biggrin::biggrin:;)

... and it's not even a new bike !!!!!

14. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Congratulations you guys. Well done.

I think we are going to start trying for another soon, my missus is worried that she won't be able to love our first as much if we have another though, is there anything in this?

15. Fnaar

Fnaar Smutmaster General

No, what you think is your full account of unconditional love suddenly doubles in value. Go for it!
    :biggrin::sad::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::sad: