...and then there were two

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
I've been out of the loop for a few days so I thought I'd come back for a visit and to say 'Hello' to one and all (except Bonj, just so he has something to moan about, and is duty bound to call me a fascist nazi or something similar :biggrin:)

Also, I'm a Daddy again!! :biggrin:

My second little Daughter was born on Tuesday and weighed in at 7lb 5oz. Sleep has been a bit lacking recently, but all is well with the world (obviously I haven't been cycling for a few days, or that would probably not be the case!).

Just thought I'd let the world know about the new little bundle of joy in my life. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

buggi

Bird Saviour
congrats x

Hugo15

Über Member
Well Mrs Hugo15 gave birth to my second daughter the early hours of this morning. Weighed in at 8 lbs 7 oz. Mother and baby are both doing fine.

Tetedelacourse

Congrats Sharkey and good luck to Hugo.

Why is it called Labour anyway? It's not as if they actually DO anything - other than labour the point about how allegedly painful it is, pah. THEY'VE never been kicked in the nads.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Many congrats Sh4rkyBloke :biggrin::biggrin: !!

Isn't this forum great for sharing our personal joys, successes, hurts etc. ?
Then all these strangers join in to support, encourage, laugh with us -cry with us :sad:, even - makes me feel part of a big, caring family ! :sad::sad:;)

So now we wait for good news from Hugo15 !
Received as I was writing this ! Congrats to Mr/Mrs Hugo15 :biggrin::biggrin:

WELL DONE also to the ladies involved - I am told that it's you who actually do the hard work at these times :biggrin::biggrin:;)

Just thought I'd let the world know about the new little bundle of joy in my life
... and it's not even a new bike !!!!!

domtyler

Über Member
Congratulations you guys. Well done.

I think we are going to start trying for another soon, my missus is worried that she won't be able to love our first as much if we have another though, is there anything in this?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
domtyler said:
Congratulations you guys. Well done.

I think we are going to start trying for another soon, my missus is worried that she won't be able to love our first as much if we have another though, is there anything in this?
No, what you think is your full account of unconditional love suddenly doubles in value. Go for it!
:biggrin::sad::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::sad:

ChrisKH

Guru
Congratulations! Welcome to the family roller coaster.....................(see appropriate footage of Steve Martin in Parenthood; just about sums it up).

Pretty soon not only will you be pestered for the latest Nintendo DS game as Andy said (although in my case it's Sonic and Pokemon) but you'll have to deal with the playground politics that goes with school (which I'm suffering from). But that's another post altogether.

Top Bottom