Angry Birds

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Had a go again this morning... something's happened though... I simply can't be @rsed with it any more! Now if you'd told me that over Christmas, I wouldn't have believed you! Will keep it though, for the occasional foray into birdland.

I think the problem is that after a while it all becomes much of muchness. The levels all start to become very similar, and - once you've been away from it for a while - it doesn't look very much fun when you go back.

Jezston

Über Member
The only thing that really pissed me off about Angry Birds is the lack of a numerical readout of your power and angle, making it almost impossible to make fine adjustments as you can't remember what you bloody did last time!

Also they have just announced a special edition tie-ing in with the release of animated kids film Rio, which kind of came as a bit of a surprise to me as a few months ago I finished working on what I thought was the only official video game of that film.

oliglynn

Über Member
Got angry birds rio the other day, and completed it quite quickly... got to wait at least a month now for some new levels...
icon_sad.gif

The Jogger

Legendary Member
Is there an easy way to get this. Normally I just put in a sewarch for the app I want and download, this doesn't seem that straight forward. Ended up getting App Brain on my phone but still no Angry Birds. HTC Desire is the phone.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Is there an easy way to get this. Normally I just put in a sewarch for the app I want and download, this doesn't seem that straight forward. Ended up getting App Brain on my phone but still no Angry Birds. HTC Desire is the phone.

That's weird!

Are you using the Android Marketplace on your phone or web browsing? I have a Desire running Android 2.2 and don't have any bother finding it in the Marketplace on the phone.

The only time I have bother finding things is if they've been released to the US market only; they won't appear on the UK Marketplace.

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I found it easily too... both using Market and AppBrain
smile.gif

Top Bottom