Angry Birds

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
The easiest way is to Google it, Angry birds Christmas 1-20 walkthrough.
There's a glitch (or maybe it's intentional?) where if you gently touch a pig, it violently explodes.
Anyway, far easier to watch a Youtube vid of it than me trying to explain :blush:

I didn't actually complete it the same way as the walkthrough, but it was aiming for the same thing that fluked me the 3 stars.

EDIT: Today's is far easier, 3 stars by 8:30 (but having the morning off work helps!)

red_tom

It's worth keeping an eye on http://www.freeappaday.com/ (or install the FAAD app). Normally paid for apps (mostly games) become free for a short period. Lots of mediocre stuff that you'll bin after the first play but occasional gems like Mini-squadron make it well worth it.

amnesia

Free-wheeling into oblivion...
Got yesterday's done eventually - took a while though.

Three stars on today's on the first go
angry.gif

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
OK, I've finally got bored with Angry Birds...
smile.gif

(and I'm not talking about nights out in Newcastle)

I lost interest when the Valentine 'Seasons' one came out. The levels were just too dull. I then backed it up & uninstalled it to make room for a minor Android update, only to discover to my horror that the backup doesn't keep your game's state - everything I'd completed (original, Halloween and Christmas) was lost. I was MIGHTILY hacked off.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
OMG, I've lost my brand new phone - my son's nicked it for Angry Birds. Just about played on my Old HTC Magic, but it was oh so slow, but the new Desire it's a joy. He's already gone a level ahead..... argh. :whistle:

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Having given up on my quest to get 3 points at all levels (I was getting bored with it), I've just downloaded Seasons again to have a go at the St Patrick's day one...

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I've only done two levels on it yet... trying not to get obsessed... one level a day, but St Pat's is on Thursday...yikes...

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Had a go again this morning... something's happened though... I simply can't be @rsed with it any more! Now if you'd told me that over Christmas, I wouldn't have believed you! Will keep it though, for the occasional foray into birdland.

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Just opened my facebook page to find a message "Angry birds is coming to facebook"... this might change things...

Top Bottom