Angry Cyclist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Travs

When I've been out for a while, and I'm getting what I must be guessing is lower on energy, I start to get angry and frustrated. Headwinds, cars, road-surface, the lactate in my legs - even trying to eat was getting right on my manboobs.
Does anyone else have this or do I head to the nearest funny-farm and book myself in for a stay?

I don't do anything stupid by the way - although I do shout at cars when they don't pull away at a junction in good time for me not to have to bl**dy clip out.

midlife

Guru
"Hangry" as they say, think of the Marathon / Snickers advert :smile:

Shaun

andyfraser

Über Member
I get frustrated on my commute, usually with motorists doing stupid or dangerous things and especially with headwinds. In the mornings I've had breakfast but maybe it hasn't kicked in and on the way home I'm definitely tired and less tolerant.

I'm fine when I go out in the evening or at weekends but then that's my choice to go out and I don't have any time constraints.

MarkF

Guru
When I've been out for a while, and I'm getting what I must be guessing is lower on energy, I start to get angry and frustrated. Headwinds, cars, road-surface, the lactate in my legs - even trying to eat was getting right on my manboobs.
Does anyone else have this or do I head to the nearest funny-farm and book myself in for a stay?

Book yourself in, you are off your head.

Cubist

Still wavin'
It's a low blood sugar level thing. Diabetics often become angry when theirs drops, and it's something we have to monitor very carefully in custody suites. You may want to talk to your GP about a urine test.

OP
OP
Travs

Travs

You think its that much of a concern? I have "Health MOTs" at Nuffield and my natural blood glucose level is low (which is marked as a good thing). I'm happy to go on the fact that I'm not eating enough for my work-rate.

Top Bottom