Angry Driver Attacks Cyclist... [NSFW - Swearing]

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
WEST COUNTRY PEOPLE, STOP TRYING TO SOUND ANGRY, IT JUST MAKES ME LAUGH.

WellyWonkey

What a lovely, pleasant, friendly chap!
If you close your eyes and listen to it again, he sounds like "Bricktop" out of Snatch.
You're lucky you are not being fed to his pigs as we speak!

Joking aside though, I'm surprised he's actually reached that age in his life with a horrible attitude like that.
We only get one lap around this track in life. To go through it with ill feeling and bitterness like that makes no sense, he's due a coronary with behaviour like that. I wonder if his grand kids would be proud of him if they saw that video of his ranting? Also, he'll meet someone with exactly the same hot-headed nature who won't even think twice about giving him a good leathering!
Good on you mate for not rising to the bait :boxing:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I'm assuming it was the cyclist in the video that called the clip "lol funny cycling comedy", strange really as he wasn't laughing very much when the guy was in his face.

Psyclist

Über Member
Drivers always have to be the righteous/angry ones when it comes to mistakes. You don't have much of a defence when confronted standing on a bike. I wish the cyclist stood up for himself and then we'd see how big the driver was.

50000tears

Drivers always have to be the righteous/angry ones when it comes to mistakes. You don't have much of a defence when confronted standing on a bike. I wish the cyclist stood up for himself and then we'd see how big the driver was.

The problem with this is that many cyclists, me very much included, couldn't fight there way out of a paper bag. So whilst I have made gestures at times when I have been endangered by motorists, if push came to shove I am in no position to get into a brawl.

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
Wow, I would have given him ten reasons why he was a said w******* and then severely struggle to restrain myself from hitting him. But I don't get into a habit of shouting out loud to motorists so they won't get the opportunity for me to vent my temper lol

Psyclist

Über Member
The problem with this is that many cyclists, me very much included, couldn't fight there way out of a paper bag. So whilst I have made gestures at times when I have been endangered by motorists, if push came to shove I am in no position to get into a brawl.

I guess it depends on the person, but if you show fear they'll push you down. I always get angry back if I know I wasn't in the wrong. A lot of people back down when you do get angry back. Maybe this is why drivers attack cyclists more if they think they don't defend themselves.

Adam1965

I think that motorist needs to go to anger management counselling and whoever he was directing his anger at needs to go to the police, that's road rage assault isn't it?, that cu#t needs to be taught a lesson by someone

Psyclist

Über Member
Wow, I would have given him ten reasons why he was a said w******* and then severely struggle to restrain myself from hitting him. But I don't get into a habit of shouting out loud to motorists so they won't get the opportunity for me to vent my temper lol

Sometimes just waving ans smiling can help as it makes them feel worse, but if they're going to attack you, it's only right that you defend yourself. We can't judge who was in the wrong as we didn't see the footage of what happened, but with good assumption, it was the driver as it usually is!

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
I guess it depends on the person, but if you show fear they'll push you down. I always get angry back if I know I wasn't in the wrong. A lot of people back down when you do get angry back. Maybe this is why drivers attack cyclists more if they think they don't defend themselves.
I agree with you there.
Last month I had a guy try to overtake me even though I was doing 30mph+ drafting a van. He then beeped me when behind, and finally overtook me in a 20 limit with double white lines.
I was angry to signaled for him to pull over, which he didnt.

Its interesting how people react differently depending on what happens. If I shout something at someone, and they hear, they will probably have a go at me. However, if I just gesture, and they see it, they normally just ignore it. And if someone tries to knock me off, they will run away.

Top Bottom