Annoyance at about 05:30 this morning.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sleuthey

Legendary Member
If the Police are perceived to be heavy handed, they could impact on the good natured way that people have taken the lockdown so far.

They really need to tread carefully.
Out on my bike ride on Thursday I saw and filmed a friend from my gym out running with her friend (who she doesn’t live with) inches apart on the B2B cycle path. I can confirm her husband is a police officer.

ref the OP, My gut reaction is last nights incident with helo and drone was nothing to do with breaching lockdown rules whatsoever.

Drago

Legendary Member
^^^hard to disagree with that. Why our borders haven't been sealed to prevent the introduction and spread of new breakouts is anyone's guess.

As an aside, you can't social distance on a plane. You could be 150 feet apart and the air con will just recirculated the lergie. I'm also not sure what "checks" they want at the airport, seeing as the results from testing takes half a day, so while I nod my head vigorously to the sentiment a lot of the minutiae is indeed utter nonsense.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
^^^hard to disagree with that. Why our borders haven't been sealed to prevent the introduction and spread of new breakouts is anyone's guess.

As an aside, you can't social distance on a plane. You could be 150 feet apart and the air con will just recirculated the lergie. I'm also not sure what "checks" they want at the airport, seeing as the results from testing takes half a day, so while I nod my head vigorously to the sentiment a lot of the minutiae is indeed utter nonsense.

BA put something out about the air recirculation and purification in their cabins working to hospital operating theatre standards.

Even if that's true, I don't know to what extent it would prevent virus transmission.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
I saw what i thought was a drone this morning after putting some rubbish in the bin. Either that or Aliens. 👽

Top Bottom