Annoyance at about 05:30 this morning.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Drago, you're supposed to reassure people about the mental capacity of our boys and girls in blue...
We should really change what we call them now. Been years since they wore blue. :laugh:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
This years exam was cancelled due to the virus (it was supposed to be a week ago last friday) so i should think there will be a record number having a go next year. I did the bare minimum of study and passed by a whopping 0.4%, but still got paid exactly the same as the folk who sat up to 3am every day sweating.

Sweating you say? Did they have the virus back then!

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
True but the police aren't dealing with drunken idiots and general population annoyance.
So a lot more time for nosing around.

This lock down will be pizzing most crooks off to be honest as it's harder to blend in.

The drug dealers will be adapting by making increasing use of teenagers on bicycles.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Chicken rustlers.... A lot of it going on at the moment ^_^

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
[/QUOTE]
This years exam was cancelled due to the virus (it was supposed to be a week ago last friday) so i should think there will be a record number having a go next year. I did the bare minimum of study and passed by a whopping 0.4%, but still got paid exactly the same as the folk who sat up to 3am every day sweating.
Economy of effort. I have lived my life that way.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
I took Molly on the beach this morning and somebody nicked her tennis ball!! On the way back, I noticed that the price of fuel is going down: 5p a litre so far. I shall wait a bit longer and fill up when the price is lower still. I also saw one police car passing me as I walked back. Few people about but all giving themselves distance as they pass each other.

Top Bottom