Annoying colleague rant

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tiswas-steve

Über Member
Jezston said:
He is also somewhat of a friend. We generally get on well, however I have a bit of a related issue with him at the moment with the fact he can be INCREDIBLY rude with me (and only me for some reason), especially when I say something he disagrees with. I often feel I'm treading on eggshells all the time when talking professionally as if I ever say anything he disagrees with he gets really, really arsey with me. I believe it started when we were discussing some option for something and I was very keen to try something he wasn't familiar with as I thought it would solve a particular problem we had, and while extolling it's virtues one point he suddenly just angrily spouted "yeah well you don't know what your talking about" and stormed off.

Im having this problem at the moment too but I just rise above it cos if I know im 100% right I just walk off and think.......... " the man,s a plank !! "

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
A team Leader in my Office called all cyclists Lycra wearing gays.....Just goes to prove how narrow minded people can be.

The fact that he is about 3 stone overweight and slogs round the local footie pitch once a week did nothing to aid his cause.Thankfully in my little area there are 2 other very keen cyclists, one of whom is 6 foot 7 " so i tend not to get much aggro and if i do they get "corrected" pretty quickly.

dondare

Über Member
I get a certain amount of bollox about my cycling from my work-mates who worry about their cholesterol and blood pressure and "don't have time to exercise".

400bhp

Guru
dondare said:
I get a certain amount of bollox about my cycling from my work-mates who worry about their cholesterol and blood pressure and "don't have time to exercise".

Clearly have time to die though.

Do they say it in a kind of "Aint got time to bleed" kinda way?:smile:

dondare

Über Member
400bhp said:
Clearly have time to die though.

Do they say it in a kind of "Aint got time to bleed" kinda way?:smile:

Well, as far as they're concerned it's only cyclists who die.
Cycling's so dangerous, you see.

joebingo

Über Member
dondare said:
LOL!!! This just made me spit tea on my computer screen.

cyberknight said:
A team Leader in my Office called all cyclists Lycra wearing gays.....Just goes to prove how narrow minded people can be.

The fact that he is about 3 stone overweight and slogs round the local footie pitch once a week did nothing to aid his cause.Thankfully in my little area there are 2 other very keen cyclists, one of whom is 6 foot 7 " so i tend not to get much aggro and if i do they get "corrected" pretty quickly.

Yeah us cyclists at where I work get all this gay crap.

dondare

Über Member
hackbike 666 said:

The blokes mock (it's envy, obviously) but the girls are highly appreciative of my lean, toned torso and sexy arse. So it's easy enough to shrug off any "gay" jibes.
(Not that there's anything wrong &c.)

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
hackbike 666 said:

I don't mind that, I'm well confident in my own sexuality. So far I've managed to get so dirty in return that they've all retreated blushing, even the one colleague who's normally unflappable.

Top Bottom