Annoying paint chips.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Billy Wizz

Über Member
These chips annoy me, over the next few days i will be spending some time in the shed with my bike.
I was thinking about using nail varnish to do the repair work, matching the colour, which is a Pearlescant White should be easy, i do a lot of work on guitars and have seen the devastating effects on finishes when the the wrong paint is applied.

Anyone have any advice on this.

OP
OP
Billy Wizz

Billy Wizz

Über Member
These chips annoy me, over the next few days i will be spending some time in the shed with my bike.
I was thinking about using nail varnish to do the repair work, matching the colour, which is a Pearlescant White should be easy, i do a lot of work on guitars and have seen the devastating effects on finishes when the the wrong paint is applied.

Anyone have any advice on this.

OP
OP
Billy Wizz

Billy Wizz

Über Member
Forgot the pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 57

LimeBurn

Über Member
It took some effort getting to speak to the right person but they were very helpful when I did. Can't remember how I got head offices number though, but it can't have been that hard - they also were very helpful when my carbon bottle cage snapped just out of warranty when halfords were anything but helpful.
I did , i never got a reply and the website has no contact details except for contact your retailer.

Top Bottom