Another Bargain?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
gmw492

gmw492

Veteran
so they are in Ormskirk I see, not too far from me. Just wondering, would you buy a bike without a test ride? Is reading all the spec enough for you to order it delivered? I am not a bike expert by any means but I would want to try the bike out to get a feel for it before making my decision and preferably try out a few to see which one suits me best. Maybe, if you know your bikes really well you can base it purely on spec and of course make the required tweaks or change minor parts.
With the bike fitting they measure you up and take the data to help build the bikes I believe,so they may put different stem etc on and handler bar width,they have some on show you can size up against,then on collection they do a final adjustment on a turbo trainer to get it just right,I bought a cube online without trying it out and it just didn't suit,so I would definitely try out and sit on one, maybe they might let you try on a turbo even if you don't pay for the consultation fitting

richie244

Sorry for the late reply. Yes I bought one a few months ago and I am very very happy with it. I have since tried some other brands that friends have and this is easily comparable if not better than some of the more popular (expensive) and most mates agree.

Yes they are not seen a lot and they don't advertise but I think that is why you get a good value bike. Mine eats up the miles with ease is great up hill and at speed with the gears shifting nice and smooth as expected from the 105 groupset.

I ordered my bike and had it in 7 days and was riding it about 20 minutes later. The staff are really good, worth phoning for any questions about size etc as you can change most parts as you can see on the website but as a newbie the options were a bit daunting. I simply phoned had a chat with the site open and "built" the bike as I spoke.

As testament to how comfortable I find my bike. I had very little experience of cycling until I bought this other than computing about 5 miles a few years previous. I had shoulder surgery in May and got the bike in July/Sept. My first proper ride 4 days after it arrived was a 60 mile sportive that I unknowingly volunteered for ( I didn't know the distance until just before). Apart from the obvious tight legs the following day I had no discomfort and really enjoyed the event.

Last edited:

cm2mackem

Über Member
20160508_100831.jpg
Which colour scheme did you get

Last edited:
Top Bottom