Another bloody Scotchman!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

eck

Über Member
Hiya fae Kirriemuir. I've been wasting half my life "somewhere else", so I thought I'd be as well to waste some more of it here.

First up, I have to confess to being a pal of Noodley of this parish, but I trust you won't hold that against me. I've been doing a bit of audaxing over the last few years. I've a fair few bikes, and a half share in a tandem with the lovely Mrs rearmech. That's about it really.

Can someone please make this snaw go away?

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Welcome. Are you prepared to divulge loads of secrets about Noodley:biggrin:? (Other than he knows how to string out a story).

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
:biggrin: rearmech and ;) to CC :biggrin:.

I did my first 2 audices last year .... based in Kirriemuir ;). The organiser, who lived in Kirrie, apparently had a tandem - which turned up at another event later, with the lovely Mrs rearmech ....

Have you been 'outed' :ohmy: ?

Either way, we are indeed privileged to have the rearmechs with us :thumbsup: - and any acquaintance of the great Noodley's is surely a surly, loquaciousvery welcome :smile:
:biggrin:

rh100

welcome

longers

Legendary Member
*puts together clues and has a probably inaccurate guess*

Do many of your roads have snow on them?

;)

OP
OP
eck

eck

Über Member
scoosh said:
Have you been 'outed' :smile: ?

The roads round here are sure snowy, and it looks like I have indeed been outed. :wacko:
So, to avoid confusion (not least mine), I've reverted to my original nom de forum. Still trying to find my way around this place...
See youse around,
eck and mrs eck :smile:

OP
OP
eck

eck

Über Member
scoosh said:
Have you been 'outed' :smile: ?

The roads round here are sure snowy, and it looks like I have indeed been outed. :wacko:
So, to avoid confusion (not least mine), I've reverted to my original nom de forum. Still trying to find my way around this place...
See youse around,
eck and mrs eck :smile:

Top Bottom