Another CC Ecosse (East) RV Ride - Sat 10 March

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fubar

Guru
Golden Rules for CC Ecosse Forum Rides:
  • NO ONE gets left behind
  • ANY bike will do
  • there will be CAKE :hungry:
  • NO ONE gets left behind
... an' ithers I cannae min' the noo ...

Oh - and did I mention NO ONE GETS LEFT BEHIND ??

If someone is at the back, they are not 'holding people up'. They are giving them interval training opportunities :training:; they are teaching them social riding skills :hugs:; they are giving opportunity for a correct drink/eat regime; they are ..... :tired:

Is this coming across as NO ONE GETS LEFT BEHIND ? :rolleyes:

Well if you guys are up for dragging me (and whoever else) round the forth one day soon-ish that'd be great! You're not going to leave me behind are you??? :laugh: Weekends normally involve work and/or on-call for me but with a bit on notice I can arrange things - Easter will be totally out for me as I'll be either at work or on-call for the whole time! Otherwise should be fine. Looking forward to it now! Thanks, Mark

Col5632

Guru
Well if you guys are up for dragging me (and whoever else) round the forth one day soon-ish that'd be great! You're not going to leave me behind are you??? :laugh: Weekends normally involve work and/or on-call for me but with a bit on notice I can arrange things - Easter will be totally out for me as I'll be either at work or on-call for the whole time! Otherwise should be fine. Looking forward to it now! Thanks, Mark

Will you be able to make the 24th march? Provided everybody else can (or atleast somebody who has done the route before) then i would be able to make it that day :bicycle:

OP
OP
Scoosh

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Go for it ! :thumbsup:

Start a new thread here:
  • "CC Ecosse Round the Forth - Saturday 24 March" or something similar
  • propose/suggest/state a starting place; near a station so train-travellers are not too inconvenienced is good; as is (free) car parking :thumbsup:
  • meet/start time
  • a map of the route is useful for all to see (or 'following NCN77' or whatever)
  • intended cake stopS :hungry: ;)
  • total ride distance can be handy
  • emphasise that NO ONE ..... - as I think you know by now ! :laugh:

Gauge interest.

Go and ride ! :bicycle:

Col5632

Guru
Go for it ! :thumbsup:

Start a new thread here:
  • "CC Ecosse Round the Forth - Saturday 24 March" or something similar
  • propose/suggest/state a starting place; near a station so train-travellers are not too inconvenienced is good; as is (free) car parking :thumbsup:
  • meet/start time
  • a map of the route is useful for all to see (or 'following NCN77' or whatever)
  • intended cake stopS :hungry: ;)
  • total ride distance can be handy
  • emphasise that NO ONE ..... - as I think you know by now ! :laugh:
Gauge interest.

Go and ride ! :bicycle:

Was kinda hoping somebody would post it up as im clueless where to go, where to stop, how long for etc :blush:

Top Bottom