Another cyclist killed on the roads

• Thread starter Deleted member 20519
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 20519

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/10161424.Cyclist_dies_after_Hampshire_crash/

RIP. :sad:

?type=articleLandscape.jpg

fossala

Guru
How many is that this year.

He was a member of VC St Rapheal and has been out on some of our club rides, he was also a regular on the Saturday morning tri training ride that's goes from Ashurst.
25 years old with everything to live for, a tragedy.

oldroadman

Veteran
Pretty nasty comment at the foot of the comments page following the article, which was balanced and non-judgmental, simply the worst form of trolling. Appalling. Quite what goes on in some people's heads is simply staggering.

sabian92

Über Member
Pretty nasty comment at the foot of the comments page following the article, which was balanced and non-judgmental, simply the worst form of trolling. Appalling. Quite what goes on in some people's heads is simply staggering.

I think they've been removed, there's only 8 now and none are trolling comments.

Poor fella. RIP.

MattHB

Proud Daddy
He died on the roads around our Saturday club run :sad:

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Shame when anyone dies but I'm not sure Tragic are the words I would use to describe the loss of this young man's life
The reality is he was a keen cyclist, he competed in a competition. The fact is he died on his bike, doing what he loved.
I would personally prefer to die in this manner, tragic is suffering for months or even years in a hospital bed before dying imho

akb

Veteran
Shame when anyone dies but I'm not sure Tragic are the words I would use to describe the loss of this young man's life
The reality is he was a keen cyclist, he competed in a competition. The fact is he died on his bike, doing what he loved.
I would personally prefer to die in this manner, tragic is suffering for months or even years in a hospital bed before dying imho

Not sure that this over-analysis was need. RIP Mr. Atheron.

It's definitely tragic: if he was doing something inherently dangerous, then maybe that argument could be made. To have your life cut so short, maybe before love and children and career because you were riding a bicycle is tragic

Yes, it would be worse if he was a conscript blown up by a landmine - but there is always something worse in life.

Top Bottom