Another E Road bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
BMC entering the party with their full on road equiped E Machine

20190703_083909.png

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Surely with the amount of financial muscle BMC have they would make a far better looking bike. For a start it would look much better without the dropped seatstays. It would give it a more rounded look. And aren't hub motors the way to go on road bikes now? They look so much better and far less harsh to the eye.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
The battery is a bit of a carbuncle considering how well other manufacturers are hiding them. That sad, it will be easy to replace.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Surely with the amount of financial muscle BMC have they would make a far better looking bike. For a start it would look much better without the dropped seatstays. It would give it a more rounded look. And aren't hub motors the way to go on road bikes now? They look so much better and far less harsh to the eye.

That was my other comment - my missus BMC XC bike is far prettier.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
More torque and bigger battery with midrive.....much prefer the 500wh battery on the bmc, cannondale than the 250wh battery on orbea, ribble etc etc that use hub drives..

Also with hub drive you cant use your own customised wheels as you can with mid drive.....

But its still good to see another manufacturer putting out E Roads to match their Hybrid options, especially with the intergrated di2 into the steps motor

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I think we can all agree..it's a fugly beast

Top Bottom