Another Emma Way

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mallory

God must have been short on brains when she was conceived
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375551156.503092.jpg

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Shame these people were conceived in the first place.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
Needs reporting to the police I think.

Arch

Married to Night Train
You do realise these people are almost certainly trolling?

Maybe, but then it's worth getting them a lot of grief for doing it! Having the police turn up and having to say "Oh, I made it all up..." is going to make them look pretty stupid, and possibly embarrassed enough to think in future.

Possibly, of course, because it may be that they don't have the brains to be embarrassed.

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
Maybe, but then it's worth getting them a lot of grief for doing it! Having the police turn up and having to say "Oh, I made it all up..." is going to make them look pretty stupid, and possibly embarrassed enough to think in future.

Possibly, of course, because it may be that they don't have the brains to be embarrassed.

That being said, it has been done before. Its very much possible they are not trolling. Time will tell if a cyclist comes forward.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I think sometimes, these people (whether trolling, or real) need to be scared to death. Well, not to death, but really frightened. No talking to them nicely. Find them, turn up, arrest them, slap them in a cell for as long as the law allows without a charge, and then have the biggest, roughest looking copper the force has yell at them for a hour or two.

Then, if something can be found to charge them with, charge them.

Make them think they really are in danger, and humiliate them a bit, and they might, just might, get how their behaviour affects other people.

Failing that, actually scaring them to death would at least take them out of the equation.

Top Bottom