Another Free Book.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
The Wheels of Chance: A Bicycling Idyll by HG Wells.

Can we follow Arch's suggestion on this one?

And it would be fairer to say "post if you want it and I'll draw names out of a hat on such and such a date" - I may be hear all day most days, but not once I go home in the evening, and some folk can only get here for a while at night or whatever... First come first served is ok, unless you have limited access and are always going to be at the bottom of the line...

Reply below with a simple yes and those that have replied by Friday will have their names put into a woolly hat and the winners name drawn out at random.

Yes please!

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
*bump*

It's looking like I will only need a small hat :eek:, and you two have a 50% chance of getting the book.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Count me in please. I now have a couple of books to release back into the midst of this forum... I'll start a different thread for those though.

Cheers.

Maz said:
Are these free books always to do with bikes?

Not necessarily, although by the nature of the site most of them seem to be. I like the idea of a general book exchange thing for all kinds of books.

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
If first shout gets it then "timing" has a lot to do with it.

I agreed with what Arch said about it giving people with limited access more of an opportunity.

Noodley

longers said:
If first shout gets it then "timing" has a lot to do with it.

I agreed with what Arch said about it giving people with limited access more of an opportunity.

Fair enough...

Top Bottom