Another ignorant cabbie...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Got one today, beeping behind me and flashing his lights very aggressively. He wanted me to move over in the bus lane on the way to the Oval along the A202 northbound. I hate drivers like this one, old man with an attitude problem.

The good part - his attitude and bad driving completely disappeared when I pointed out the camera. Result!! :wacko:

No good without film.:wacko:

OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
All behind me, and no rear view camera. My ATC 2000 keeps losing battery contact. Must admit I saw red at the time, but at least now I can see how well the camera cowed him.

LOGAN 5

Happens too often from black cabs. Had a blast from aggressive cab recently and wished I had camera

What camera do you have?

Last year I was assaulted by a bus driver on Waterloo Bridge. If I caught it on film he couldn't have lied and got away with it as just my word against his.

BentMikey said:
All behind me, and no rear view camera. My ATC 2000 keeps losing battery contact. Must admit I saw red at the time, but at least now I can see how well the camera cowed him.

Agreed, sometimes it's not the presence of a camera, it's the effect.

Seen enough videos with the reg shouted out and in an incident a few weeks ago where a driver had a problem with me but in red mist drove almost into another cyclist. I instinctively shouted out his number plate, even though there was nothing to record it, it seemed to have a calming "you are identifiable" effect

Usually the registration comes out on film.;)

Top Bottom