Another killer bug nearly got me...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I know @theclaud thinks I'm a bleedin'' big wuss but this time it's for real. The previous multi-legged little farkers I've warned you about, were trying to kill me in England, but this time it was in an exotic faraway place where bugs are recognised human predators. The Dordogne, no less.
This is the little bastard that tried it's luck this morning in my shower...
Luckily my Boys Brigade training kicked into action and I lived to tell the tale

2017-05-15-19-45-49--2049706703.jpg

Last edited:
That's your wife's hairbrush.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I know @theclaud thinks I'm a bleedin'' big wuss but this time it's for real. The previous multi-legged little farkers I've warned you about, were trying to kill me in England, but this time it was in an exotic faraway place where bugs are recognised human predators. The Dordogne, no less.
This is the little bastard that tried it's luck this morning in my shower...
Luckily my Boys Brigade training kicked into action and I lived to tell the tale

View attachment 352626
Fair play - I have to confess I've no idea what it is, so it could be a deadly flesh-eating or venomous thingy...

...but it's far more likely to be a harmless Stripy Fluffipede. You mahoosive jessie.

Wobblers

Euthermic
It's a house centipede apparently...

...which is slightly less scary sounding than a flesh-eating, tourist-eating killer bastard.

Pfft. Looks like a bit of fluff to me. Or possibly your shadow (did your crisp packet blow away?). Anyway, what self respecting funnel web spider[1] would lower itself to bite you?

Ya big jessie (as we say in Scotland).

[1] Hint: don't go to Australia.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
It's a house centipede apparently...

...which is slightly less scary sounding than a flesh-eating, tourist-eating killer bastard.
The house ones are fine.

Its da street ones you want to look out for

Top Bottom