Another Lenient Sentence

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrPie

Telling it like it is since 1971
"He was literally glued to the wheel".......tsk, FFS.

andyfraser

Über Member
I saw this earlier and stopped reading when it said he was spared jail because he was struggling with the effects of the A419 crash.

bianchi1

Guru

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Am I missing something? I don't think he was the driver. He was a back seat passenger in the fatal crash. Was Shaya Leigh not the driver....and she's dead.

It's a poorly written article. He was a passenger in a car where the driver and front seat passenger both died. The case covered by the article was him fleeing the police at 80 mph in a car that he had bought and was driving without a license and valid insurance. He crashed it and there were no fatalities.

The fatal accident was background information which merged into the current case without clear delineation.

bianchi1

Guru
It's a poorly written article. He was a passenger in a car where the driver and front seat passenger both died. The case covered by the article was him fleeing the police at 80 mph in a car that he had bought and was driving without a license and valid insurance. He crashed it and there were no fatalities.

Cheers. I swear I had to read it 4 times to make sense of the report.

andyfraser

Über Member

The fatal accident was background information which merged into the current case without clear delineation.
The Adver has never been a great paper but the quality has really gone down hill recently. I only look at their RSS feed so I can see what's going on locally.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
So he was involved in an accident for which he received compensation,which then enabled him to buy the vehicle which he crashed in a later incident? Why didn't the journalist just say that? :dry:
It was me who came up with the idea that he'd been paid compo but I'm not sure if its true, its just supposition but the timescale is about right. He may well have won the lottery or inherited some dosh but there are not many youngsters who can afford to buy Range Rover Evoques

Top Bottom