Another meter question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Have you logged a support call to get it sorted out? Your supplier will be keen to get it fixed.

Why should a support call be needed?, the supplier must know that reading are not being sent by the meter.

annedonnelly

Girl from the North Country
Have you logged a support call to get it sorted out? Your supplier will be keen to get it fixed.

So keen that it has never worked since it was installed in 2020. The chap who installed it went away muttering about getting someone to look at it. I've logged it on their online system a couple of times but have never seen a response.

It annoys me that I have to move the Brompton and get a torch to read it every month but at least I know the reading is correct for the bill.

icowden

Veteran
So keen that it has never worked since it was installed in 2020. The chap who installed it went away muttering about getting someone to look at it. I've logged it on their online system a couple of times but have never seen a response.
Change supplier? Octopus is very good.

OP
OP
stephec

stephec

Legendary Member
As I know that you've all been hanging on desperately for the answer, and won't be able to enjoy Christmas until you know what it is, here we go -

the energy supplier told her it would take two to fiver days for a confirmation letter to arrive, when they get the letter they could ring up and the meter would automatically be switched over straightaway, if they needed power in the meantime though they could ring the supplier who would arrange for a local shop that does pre payment to take cash off them so that they'd have a supply before then.

And as if by magic that's exactly what happened. ^_^

Top Bottom