another nail in the coffin

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BJH

Über Member
I think the point has been made very well already - this now goes way beyond being outed as a cheat, this is into the realms of custodial periods and the stakes are now huge.

On the innocent until proven guilty piece, of course this is correct. The issue here is that the overwhelming amount of information agaisnt him is what convinces most of us to hold our beliefs.

raindog

er.....
laugh.gif

http://facts4lance.net/

BJH

Über Member
In my mind I have but to be honest all these current never-ending cases plus the drawn-out saga with Contador is making me question the process.

Beginning to feel the same way. I always thought in the past, weed them out and prosecute no matter what.

Now, I really can't give a flying F.. what happens in the Armstrong case, it's killing the sport.

Whats the point in Riise giving his shirt back years later, or the same for Contador? Whole systems a joke and it needs an end calling to it.

Time to maybe have a bond payable by all teams/riders for a large amount of dosh retained for a set period ( 2 years ??) then released after that. Then, if your caught your out for good.

Sounds stupid and complicated, but let's face it the current one doesn't work, I for one, am fed up reading about these cases.

Angry from Chipping Norton

Top Bottom