Another new one

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stav_98

Evenin' all,

Joined today as I'm ... well generally a big forum user when it comes to my interests. Used to be a big off road rider 15 or so years ago. Being made redundant and working away from home lead to less time...blah blah blah.

Had a false start in getting back in the saddle in 2007. Bought a new bike then suffered a DVT. Tried again then had pulmonary embolism (clots in lungs). SO...piled on the pounds.

After a few years with some personal struggles I've come to the conclusion that good exercise is a great way of managing panic and anxiety disorders so I'm having another bash. I need to lose a few stone before having surgery on my back.

Work allowing I'll be off for my first ride with the local club tomorrow. I've kitted myself with a Fuji Newest 2.0. I hope to mix road/off road riding once I've lost some weight.

Any who...that's me.

Part time cyclist

Über Member
Helpo and welcome to the forum hope you stay well this time and get to enjoy plenty of your bike

OP
OP
S

Stav_98

Evenin' all,

Thanks for the welcome(s). Looking forward to hopefully becoming a regular on the forum. Not managed to get our on the new bike yet, fingers crossed I'l manage it next weekend.

kishan

welcome

Top Bottom