Another Newbie

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cking

Hi all
Newbie comuter hear. I started commuting about four years ago on and off. I THINK I'm at about 50/50 at the moment. My route is a third on cycle ways, a third on main roads and a third on a twisty un lit country lane used as a cut through (Gulp).
I manage to do the four and a half miles to work in a laughable 26ish minutes. The cycle route (Brooks drive in Cheshire) is not ment for speed
The weather dosn't bother me, my off days are due to "Other commitments"
The good folks at Manchester airport (Where I work)provide me with secure parking, a shower and a tumble dryer!
I do it because I love it
I am looking forward to picking up loads of tips from you "Proper" bikers and asking daft questions!

Rgds Cking

Welcome along, Cking!

Glad that you're hooked already! There's a few forumers in your area if you want to meet up for a ride/beer etc.

Get stuck in with the piss-taking questions! There's a lot to enjoy here. :wacko:

Welcome!

Dave5N

Über Member
Patrick Stevens said:
Nice to see you. Please note that I'm not a million miles away.

That's a warning, by the way.

Next he'll be inviting you out for a cycle.

Then he'll be telling you that he knows where you live.

That's how it always starts.... :smile::evil::biggrin::evil::biggrin::evil::evil::evil:

OP
OP
C

Cking

postman said:
owt to do with helicopters your job? Welcome enjoy yourself.

Many years ago I did work on Westlands finest, the Seaking. Nowadays I fix Boeings and Airbus's
Thanks for all the greetings

Rgds Cking

a_n_t

Cking said:
The good folks at Manchester airport (Where I work)provide me with secure parking, a shower and a tumble dryer!
I

:evil: any jobs going? I once did an airfix model if that helps? :sad:

Top Bottom