Another Northampton to London ride - Sat. 12th May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mistral

Guru
Adam

I'm planning on meeting you at the pub for lunch

CharlieB

Junior Walker and the Allstars
I'm on the 08:54, but picking that train up at Berko (09:23).

I'm likely to bail out at the 64½ mile point at the RHer onto the A411 toward Elstree and on to Watford to go home. Does anyone know what that road's like, traffic-wise, width, etc.?

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
I'm as good as a definite for this one now. I'll see you 10:30 at Northampton station unless you hear otherwise. Weather looks good for it.

redjedi

Über Member
FD describes it as "rolling" - but see post#65 above. :eek:
Don't fall for that old chestnut

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
FD describes it as "rolling" - but see post#65 above. :eek:
Beware the adjective... A ride in Scottishland in May last year, the last 20km was described as undulating. We undulated up and down the height gain of four beacons. Not one metre was flat. Grown men wept.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
my planned direct train gets to victoria at 08:16. Is that intolerably/antagonistically late, in the eyes of the victoria cafe nero cycling crowd, to make the 09:13 from Euston?

If so say so and I'll get the earlier one....

Greg - FD and I are meeting TMN at Victoria at 8am but we're on earlier trains from Euston (08.46 and 08.54). If you can make an earlier train to Victoria, we'd love to have you with us. Otherwise, see you at Northampton - the 09.13 train will get you there in good time.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Oh why did I have to book the cheap cheap very early train.. I gotta leave home at 6:45am, which means being up at 6:15am, which given I dont wake up on a weekday till 8am, this is going to hurt...

I hope the journeys pretty to make up for it as the sight of following 20 asses in lyrca for a whole day would be a clincher.. ;).

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Oh why did I have to book the cheap cheap very early train.. I gotta leave home at 6:45am, which means being up at 6:15am, which given I dont wake up on a weekday till 8am, this is going to hurt...

I hope the journeys pretty to make up for it as the sight of following 20 asses in lyrca for a whole day would be a clincher.. ;).
Well, you booked the train (I'll be leaving about the same time, luxury...!), and you volunteered to be TEC.

Top Bottom