Another one hit the dustbin.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
I foolishly left my pen in my front shirt pocket when I put it in the laundry basket. My wife did the washing today and guess what? My shirt is now ruined with ink marks all over the back. I liked that shirt too. I retrieved the pen, still in the pocket , but haven't tried it yet.
Have you lost clothes like that through silly mistakes?
Guess who is buying a new shirt this weekend?

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
I foolishly left my pen in my front shirt pocket when I put it in the laundry basket. My wife did the washing today and guess what? My shirt is now ruined with ink marks all over the back. I liked that shirt too. I retrieved the pen, still in the pocket , but haven't tried it yet.

My word! You are brave!

Implying that your wife made a mistake!

I do hope she is not on CC ;)

OP
OP
gavroche

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
My word! You are brave!

Implying that your wife made a mistake!

I do hope she is not on CC ;)
I made the original mistake and my wife the second by not checking the pocket but then again, she never checks pockets so the fault is all mine really.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Pockets get checked when clothes are taken out of the washing basket

Then get re checked when turned inside out before they go in the machine at ours

Reactions: C R

Dave7

Legendary Member
I made the original mistake and my wife the second by not checking the pocket but then again, she never checks pockets so the fault is all mine really.
I think you will find it is too late to grovel.

winjim

Smash the cistern
No need to bin it. I have a growing collection of DIY / gardening / bike repair clothes.

winjim

Smash the cistern
[QUOTE 5210929, member: 259"]No way. Pen in shirt pocket is one step too far on the road to nerddom.[/QUOTE]
I habitually cover my breast pocket with my hand to stop the pens falling out as I bend down... before remembering I'm not at work and wearing a lab coat.

Top Bottom