Another ride with video and pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

m6mal

where's me bike
My latest video which also includes some photos of the places i went to, also i added some of my photos i took of my trike whilst out on the journey. Nice to see my old KMX as well as the Ice t.

View: https://youtu.be/VlaKJMIipFE

For those who just want trike pics as they show some of the things i have done etc

IMG_2486.JPG
IMG_2488.JPG
IMG_2489.JPG
IMG_2492.JPG
IMG_2493.JPG
IMG_2496.JPG
IMG_2504.JPG
IMG_2511.JPG
IMG_2512.JPG
IMG_2515.JPG

OP
OP
M

m6mal

where's me bike
Well i slightly caught my adidas leg bottom in my chain and pedaled back to release and then i thought if i was on a roundabout or coming out a junction then it could be dangerous if i get my leg bottom of my adidas caught or jammed. I went to Sports Direct just now and bought 2 pair of their muddy fox cycling bottoms which were £18 or buy 2 for £26 so i bought 2 as it makes sense lol. I dont think much of the Always Ultra pad in them though but they won't get snagged in my chain ever as they are tight.

Well i slightly caught my adidas leg bottom in my chain and pedaled back to release and then i thought if i was on a roundabout or coming out a junction then it could be dangerous if i get my leg bottom of my adidas caught or jammed. I went to Sports Direct just now and bought 2 pair of their muddy fox cycling bottoms which were £18 or buy 2 for £26 so i bought 2 as it makes sense lol. I dont think much of the Always Ultra pad in them though but they won't get snagged in my chain ever as they are tight.
Bloody hell your need a matching gold chain around your neck to go with your blinged out trike lol, will watch your video tonight

OP
OP
M

m6mal

where's me bike
@mobydick90 who is eskimo joe ??

My brother @mobydick90 is eskimo joe @roadrash because it was such a warm day on wednesday when me and martin went out, he was going to wear his tee shirt and a jacket to go triking, so in my video i nick named him eskimo joe as only martin goes out in summer with a top coat on usually lol. He eventually changed it to a long sleeved top before we went out.

OP
OP
M

m6mal

where's me bike
Bought some fireflies off ebay to put on top of my flag after i adapt them as they are for valves, they flash blue when they sense movement, i could be mistaken for a police trike lol
Capture.JPG

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Good to see you're enjoying the 'T'. I really must get out more on my Q. I had the firefly things on my commuter for a while (Xmas pressie from the kids), worked OK. I eventually put Orbit 2 spoke lights on instead, anything that improves side on visibility is a good thing.

OP
OP
M

m6mal

where's me bike
I think a blue one on top of the flag will look like a firefly darting about as the flag moves plus my flagpole is not a permanent fixture as it can be removed from the vehicle and the light is not in direct contact with the vehicle.

OP
OP
M

m6mal

where's me bike
I may have to shelve the blue light when it comes as i am getting a lot of people say it is a no no even affixed to a flag or helmet which are not part of the vehicle. I don't wanna upset the local bill.

Top Bottom