Another Star Wars thread

Which side are you on?

• The Rebel Alliance

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • The Empire

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
When I was 11 or 12, I am sure I would have been on the side of the Rebel Alliance, but now I am not so sure. I am more of a God, King and Country sort of guy, and I distrust the motives of these "rebels", as epitomized by that arch dissembler, Obi Wan Kenobi.

Drago

Legendary Member
I've met Darth Vader. Nice bloke. Turns out he's also an admirer of Donald Trump.

Drago

Legendary Member
See, the Empire offers job security, a decent wage, nice uniform, good working conditions, nice man toys to play with, and a chance to slap about some galactic communists. I'd be in like a shot.

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
When I was 11 or 12, I am sure I would have been on the side of the Rebel Alliance, but now I am not so sure. I am more of a God, King and Country sort of guy, and I distrust the motives of these "rebels", as epitomized by that arch dissembler, Obi Wan Kenobi.
I think Ive found the community for you
https://www.reddit.com/r/EmpireDidNothingWrong/
I've met Darth Vader. Nice bloke. Turns out he's also an admirer of Donald Trump.
I sincerely doubt he would like Trump, he doesnt tolerate failure.

OP
OP
Yellow Fang

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
See, the Empire offers job security, a decent wage, nice uniform, good working conditions, nice man toys to play with, and a chance to slap about some galactic communists. I'd be in like a shot.

That's one thing I'm not too sure about. It's all a bit grey and utilitarian.

OP
OP
Yellow Fang

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Well, every night he sleeps with a supermodel on a mattress stuffed full of banknotes, so he's failed a lot less than I have.

But is he happy?

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
1572121453410.png

Drago

Legendary Member
And I like the choky thing he does with the force. My sources tell me Trump also does this to subordinates who fail him.

I'm all for the empire bringing law, order, and legalised hippy torturing to the galaxy. The Rebellion are just a bunch of freeloading commies. See, Luke Cokesniffer was red leader.

OP
OP
Yellow Fang

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
TBF, I did think blowing up Alderaan was a bit off, considering Princess Leia had told Grand Moff Tarkin which planet the Rebel Alliance was holed up in, but then it turned out she lied anyway, so fair do's.

Top Bottom