Another tattoo question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crankarm

Guru
You'd want a 53 ring though and not a worn one either.

How about on the inside of their fore arm or indeed pic of a cassette at the base of the neck, top of the back.

Tattoos are common anyway. This one would just make you look dirty that you were too lazy to wash properly.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
[QUOTE 3303221, member: 45"]So, someone is considering getting a tattoo on their right lower leg, of an oil-stain ring mark. He wants something like the one below, but isn't sure how to make it look like it isn't just an oil stain. He's thinking something more defined and obvious, but still subtle (with no logos).
[/QUOTE]

If it was done in fluorescent tangerine green it definitely wouldn't look just like an oil stain.

An oil-stain ring mark? Closer to a disfigurement than a work of art.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
They are like those moustaches on the side of a finger, amusing the first time you see one, but after that they just get corny.

The strangest tattoo and justification for it that I know was a colleague's signature tattooed on his wife's foot. She had it done as a demonstration of her undying love for him. He divorced her eighteen months later.

A sensitive man, to have asterisks put in place of poor lettering, I fancy.

ayceejay

Guru
For accuracy make sure this is on the inside of the right calf - 'calf' now there's an idea I think I might get a tattoo of a calf on my right forearm - geddit?_

Panter

Just call me Chris...
He's not going to be able to get an image of an oil stain, that doesn't look like an oil stain!
What about just tattooing a chain ring? (a bit like mine)

Diggs

Veteran
I like the idea but it would mean I have to put more effort into keeping the chainring clean

In other news....
4891.jpg

Top Bottom