Another twenty

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
couldnt resist doing another one, @EltonFrog started as a philips twenty, now when I picked this up it had a dark blue frame with flowers painted all over it with enamel paint , imagine someone from the sixties , high on whatever being let loose on it with a paint brush, I forgot to take pics before it went off for powder coating.
Anyhow picked it up from powder coaters earlier today , its orange with white seat , it has new white wall tyres and will have white cables, already made a start ,a lot of the chromed parts have been swapped for parts out of my bitsa box as were to far gone

0215C144-1E01-42D8-BF5D-6FD1EB112F03.jpeg

I like it already

Last edited:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Love an orange bike so it gets my vote

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Now with new seat post.

View attachment 441312

I’ve been known to enjoy an orange bike. Orange looks good on a bike.

Got a pic from previous owner
View attachment 714299

I prefer this version myself - looks like it's got an interesting story to tell.
The last time I had a bike resprayed was during my apprenticeship days. The paint sprayer at the factory made me rub the frame right down to bare metal before he'd even entertain the idea, a task I truly hated.
I admire folk who put the time and effort into a decent respray, but it's just not for me.

Are you perchance in competition with the Dawes Blingpin owned by Mr Frog ? :laugh:

Top Bottom