Anti-Bucket List

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Screenshot_20231208-173216~2.png

I'll never go caving again..
OK when I was younger, but I think I'd bring on claustrophobia now!
😳

Sharky

Guru
I'll never go out on the bike if it's colder than 4 degrees and possibility of black ice.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
  • Do paid work for someone else.
  • Smoke
  • For a laugh, ride my bike down a city street, no-handed, with eyes shut... (Yes - a large intake of alcohol was involved!)
  • For a laugh, tell a giant man that he was the biggest, ugliest, scariest person that I had ever seen. I am 6' 1" tall but the top of my head did not reach up to his chin... (Yes - a large intake of alcohol was involved!)
  • For a laugh, try to exit a car doing 30 mph... (Yes - a large intake of alcohol was involved!)
  • For a laugh, hang upside down from a handrail over a big drop to an underground car park... (Yes - a large intake of alcohol was involved!)
  • Er... Drink alcohol!!! :whistle: :laugh:
  • Eat meat
  • Get involved with wild women!

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Paintballing.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
depends how much they pay and what the job is
Nobody would offer me enough money to do something that I could actually do, and would want to do!

If someone offered me free first class rail travel and £250 to go to London for the day to take a photo of the Houses of Parliament, I would turn it down. Yes, if they offered me £25,000 (and they paid me in advance!) I would do it.

Organise a Yorkshire forum ride for cash...? Apart from the legal implications (risk assessments, insurance, etc.), why not! :okay:

Top Bottom