Anti-Bucket List

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chief Broom

Veteran
  • Do paid work for someone else.
  • Smoke
  • For a laugh, ride my bike down a city street, no-handed, with eyes shut... (Yes - a large intake of alcohol was involved!)
  • For a laugh, tell a giant man that he was the biggest, ugliest, scariest person that I had ever seen. I am 6' 1" tall but the top of my head did not reach up to his chin... (Yes - a large intake of alcohol was involved!)
  • For a laugh, try to exit a car doing 30 mph... (Yes - a large intake of alcohol was involved!)
  • For a laugh, hang upside down from a handrail over a big drop to an underground car park... (Yes - a large intake of alcohol was involved!)
  • Er... Drink alcohol!!! :whistle: :laugh:
  • Eat meat
  • Get involved with wild women!
Certainly concur with all of these! :okay: Havent had a drink for 30 years and thats why im still kicking ^_^
A few others-
Take the top off a 80ft pine tree while connected with a strop made by a student, it fell apart in my hands when i got to the ground :ohmy:
Mistake a bottle of cd cleaning fluid for a bottle of optrex.....
Live next door to a drug dealer...
Live in an area where fox hunting is acceptable.
Live homeless in London
Buy a motorcycle with sidecar
and a thousand others.......:laugh:

a.twiddler

Veteran
Certainly concur with all of these! :okay: Havent had a drink for 30 years and thats why im still kicking ^_^
A few others-
Take the top off a 80ft pine tree while connected with a strop made by a student, it fell apart in my hands when i got to the ground :ohmy:
Mistake a bottle of cd cleaning fluid for a bottle of optrex.....
Live next door to a drug dealer...
Live in an area where fox hunting is acceptable.
Live homeless in London
and a thousand others.......:laugh:

Well I agree with pretty much all of that except for the sidecar thing. I certainly would have another one, space and finance permitting. I built up my last two myself, and found them pretty life enhancing. Not for everyone, I suppose, but worked for me.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
sounds quite appealing, I’d probably do that unpaid
I don't like crowded trains and big crowded cities. Get rid of 80% of the people and I would be up for it.
My dad would definitely have agreed with that statement! He bought a sidecar for his motorbike so he could take my mum, 2 year old me, and my 7 year old and 9 month old sisters up to Scotland for our annual 6 week holiday on the Scottish family croft. This was before the M6 was built so we had to travel up the A6. We got caught in a freak thunderstorm going over Shap Fell, soaking my dad with freezing rain. He got hypothermia and had to be helped by Shap locals into a pub in the village where they propped him up in front of a roaring fire to thaw out...After that he sent us up by train! Once we had the M6, he bought a car and started driving us up.

I forgot to mention that I was lucky that the big, ugly giant that I insulted in a Coventry pub had a sense of humour... Instead of beating me to a pulp for my drunken rudeness, he merely looked down at me, laughed, patted the top of my head with a hand the size of a grizzly bear paw, and boomed out the instruction "Run along, son"!

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Buy anything Dyson.

Top Bottom