Any Accrington fans here.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
@Accy cyclist I was at the game the other night in the away end, a friend of mine supports Rochdale so I go to their games now and then. I'd identified the fixture in advance as one to go to because I wanted to see the ground, I like it, great terraces. Very tense and difficult game- vital win for Rochdale although I thought Accrington were a little bit better on the night.
I went to the match and i agree about Accy being a little better on the night than Rochdale were,but we just can't score goals!:banghead: If we don't beat relegation threatened Walsall on Saturday then I think we'll be relegated come the end of the season.:cry: I've been watching Accy Stanley for around 18 years. I've seen 4 promotions,but no relegations,so i suppose we're due one.

Starchivore

I don't know much about Cinco de Mayo
I went to the match and i agree about Accy being a little better on the night than Rochdale were,but we just can't score goals!:banghead: If we don't beat relegation threatened Walsall on Saturday then I think we'll be relegated come the end of the season.:cry: I've been watching Accy Stanley for around 18 years. I've seen 4 promotions,but no relegations,so i suppose we're due one.

Yeah there was a noticeable lack of cutting edge- there were a couple of crosses where a bit of luck would have ended in a goal but otherwise not a lot in the final third. But you're still above the zone so it's all to play for- who knows what will happen with that quite big group of teams in trouble down there.

MarkF

Guru
By gaining an owner who's put money into the club and not taken money out like some dodgy owners do. How Your club has ended up at the bottom of the division I don't know Mark. Bradford's owners are probably on the take.

Our club was ruined by a megalomaniac, in just 2 seasons he turned a play off final club with 20 ST holders in a basket case. We've sold about 6000 for next seasons basement fun.

Sole owner (German businessman) has lost £2 this season, he is rich but has zero interest in football. He got rid of the wacko but who knows what'll happen now.

Starchivore

Our club was ruined by a megalomaniac, in just 2 seasons he turned a play off final club with 20 ST holders in a basket case. We've sold about 6000 for next seasons basement fun.

Sole owner (German businessman) has lost £2 this season, he is rich but has zero interest in football. He got rid of the wacko but who knows what'll happen now.

Bradford have had a tough, tough time and it's a real shame. I've followed the mismanagement of the club from afar in the last few years. But I think with the size of the club and the supporter-base in time they'll be back strong.... but who knows how long...

MarkF

Guru
If it's only and i mean only £2 i'll put a postal order in the post,just to help out.We need more Yorkshire teams doing well.

£2m.^_^ He was the money man for a really weird experiment that was doomed to failure. I think he stumped up £6m for a top L1 club too. But now is left with a basket case L2 club. I feel sorry for him, he's up to his knees in it now.

Starchivore

We won this afternoon to boost our survival chances.:okay:
https://accringtonstanley.co.uk/2019/04/stanley-2-walsall-1/
I felt sorry for the many Walsall fans who came up to cheer their team on,but it was either us or them who took the points. I think one more win out of the last 4 matches should be enough to avoid relegation a year after winning the League 2 title.:thumbsup:

Yeah I saw that result- very good chances now. I'm hopeful for Rochdale too, lost a difficult fixture at Pompey as expected but the other results went well, for Accrington and Rochdale.

Top Bottom