any advice about BTWIN TRIBAN 300 or BTWIN TRIBAN 500 or 500 SE ROAD BIKE i am thinking to buy one ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
so basically you advice the 500 se which has the carbon fork.

Even if you are only riding 4-6 miles a day, I'd go with the Carbon Fork option. It mops up a lot of road buzz. Then you might have days where you think "oh what a nice day, maybe I'll go the long way home" and do an extra 5 or 6 miles. Cycling is addictive, especially as you get fitter. You never know, you might be posting on here, in a wee while, saying "I've just ridden 20 miles, eaten cake and had a coffee stop"

I would buy a 500 SE, if I were in the market (in fact I might be needing a commuter that I won't feel suicidal if it got nicked, in the very near future)

OP
OP
BeaSTxUK

BeaSTxUK

I like the look of the new 520. Wife would go nuts "But you've already got a bike" :rolleyes:
lol good one but i really can't afford the 520 as it goes for £450.00 which is over my budget my max is 300.00 pounds that is why i put those bikes on the top thanks again for your reply.

OP
OP
BeaSTxUK

BeaSTxUK

Yes if that's the only one. Nothing in the new models with carbon fork?
yes the 500 se is the only one they have so far but as i said i will go to canada water to their store at decathlon and find out which one i like then wish me luck cheers for your help mate.

Top Bottom