Any April Fools Day 'pranks'?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My purchase requisition for a rodent pest disposal device, female, tabby prefered , reached quite high up the chain before someone actually read it.
That's the spirit!

It's good to see a few more Fools in the media - it seemed like C**id killed them over the last two years.

I quite like this (apologies for formatting):

From the Organisers of
National Running Show South...​

From the organisers of The National Running Show, Raccoon Events are proud to announce the latest show in it's portfolio:

The National Egg & Spoon Show​

12-a5da-1ca4-bb0001017900&sig=YuERqdEf2.lx2hNb2Dhf.png
Following the rapid growth of Egg and Spoon racing over the past two years, The National Egg and Spoon Show promises to deliver a weekend of Inspiration, fun and motivation to thousands of visitors who are keen to turn exercise into eggs-ercise.

The show promises a spoon full of hard-boiled speakers such as ultra-spooner, Susie Chan and Olympic Gold Medallist – turned spoon advocate – Iwan Thomas MBE.

I think some of these are worth a mention.

1648813742825.png

Stephenite

Membå
From fb:

The wolf that last night got lost in our goat farm stays here until the wildlife committee handles the case.
DDD0BADC-56BF-4F58-9B1F-05452FB825E9.jpeg

I fell for this one for a minute.

In fact, a wolf was spotted a few days ago near to where I live. There are also wolves a few kilometres deeper into the forest from this local cafe (and goat enclosure) so it’s not impossible.

Last edited:
Top Bottom